How do I log in?
- Log in below with your Fairview Windows/Epic Username and Password.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will be directed to set up your account. Make sure you enter the correct email address, or you will not be able to validate your account.
- If you do not remember your Windows/Epic password, or it is not working, you can reset it here or by contacting the Technology Service Center. REDCap administrators have no ability to change or fix password issues, and clicking the Forgot Password link below will not work with our instance of REDCap.
How do I request access to a specific project?
- Reach out to the owner of the specific project, and they can add you.
- If you are not sure who owns the project you are requesting access to, complete this IT Hub form, and we will work with the owner to verify your access request.
How do I request a new project?
- If you need a new project, complete this IT Hub form and we will create one for you.
- If you only want an empty project shell (no form/survey build), you may state that in the IT Hub form.
- If you are collecting patient information for Research Purposes you must get IRB approval prior to collecting any data.
Please log in with your user name and password. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact M Health Fairview Analytics.
REDCap is a secure web platform for building and managing online databases and surveys. REDCap's streamlined process for rapidly creating and designing projects offers a vast array of tools that can be tailored to virtually any data collection strategy.
REDCap provides automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to Excel and common statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R), as well as a built-in project calendar, a scheduling module, ad hoc reporting tools, and advanced features, such as branching logic, file uploading, and calculated fields.
Learn more about REDCap by watching a
brief summary video (4 min).
If you would like to view other quick video tutorials of REDCap in action and an overview of its features, please see the
NOTICE: If you are collecting data for the purposes of human subjects research, review and approval of the project is required by your Institutional Review Board.
If you require assistance or have any questions about REDCap, please contact M Health Fairview Analytics.
Build online surveys and databases quickly and securely in your browser - Create and design your project using a secure login from any device. No extra software required. Access from anywhere, at any time.
Fast and flexible - Go from project creation to starting data collection in less than one day. Customizations and changes are possible any time, even after data collection has begun.
Advanced instrument design features - Auto-validation, calculated fields, file uploading, branching/skip logic, and survey stop actions.
Diverse and flexible survey distribution options - Use a list of email addresses or phone numbers for your survey respondents and automatically contact them with personalized messages, and track who has responded. Or create a simple link for an anonymous survey for mass email mailings, to post on a website, or print on a flyer.
Data quality - Use field validation, branching/skip logic, and Missing Data Codes to improve and protect data quality during data entry. Open data queries to automatically identify and resolve discrepancies and other issues real-time.
Custom reporting - Create custom searches for generating reports to view aggregate data. Identify trends with built-in basic statistics and charts.
Export data to common analysis packages - Export your data as a PDF or as CSV data for easy analysis in SAS, Stata, R, SPSS, or Microsoft Excel.
Secure file storage and sharing - Upload and share any type of file with anyone in the world through the File Repository feature or Send-It tool. Also works with exports and other built-in file uploading features.
Data-based triggers and alerts - Send real-time alerts and notifications to your team or other stakeholders via email, text, or phone based on certain data being entered or specific questions having a particular answer.
Connect to other resources - Use built-in features (API) to move data to/from your project. Build your own custom software development features to connect your project to other systems.